Friday, July 13, 2012

LOVE PLAY

This is a play that consist of a newly married couple. Her husband never knew she was a virgin until he de flowered her. This play is to tell us what happened on there wedding night:
Husband- Happy marriage baby(hugs his wife so tight)
Wife-(kiss her husband and thanked him)
Husband- I love you honey
Wife- I love you too sweet
Husband-let us go and take our bath
Wife- Am so tired and I have not bathed with a man before
Husband- There is a first time and am your husband now not a just a man. Women and pretends
Wife- ok I will join you later
Husband- (took his bath while the wife entered when he was through)
Wife- Am feeling better now after this hot bath
Husband- (start touching and romancing wife)
Wife- please stop,am tired
Husband- please stop this pretends
Wife-let me rest a little
Husband- okay
Wife-(slept off,by 2am her husband started romancing her again) stop please
Husband-(sucked her nipple,romanced her body and rubbed her vagina) I will stop
Wife- oh God,please don't stop
Husband-(he started making love to his wife)
Wife- oh my God its painful ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but don't stop doing it keep pounding it.
Husband- Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh
Wife- oh baby
Husband-(after 2hours sex,he reached orgasm with his wife) then he said: you didn't tell me you were a virgin,I never knew.
Wife-shhhhhhhh, am not any more.
Husband- I love you so much my baby girl,I will never hurt you, please rest now baby.
Wife- thank you.

That is the end of the love play. Its good to be de flowered by your husband.
Thank you, am your humble host peaklyn ponj.

No comments:

Post a Comment