Friday, June 29, 2012

INSTANT LOVE MESSAGES

1.As the flowers grow in the garden as colonies,the trees grow in the forest in a colony related way,that is how you have possessed and taken over my heart like a garden of rose,I love u.
2.As love is like a growing rose,a merchant worries,its like an army of forces that guild the walls of the heart. This is how your love has drunk me,that is how I will guild u with my forces of love. I value u.
3.As the time tick by seconds and in minutes,as the day goes by and turn into weeks,as the morning turn to night that is how the love I have for you increases and metaphors into strong and irresistible love for u my darling.
4.The love I have for you is so strong and it can not be measured. I can not do without you because you are the right owner of my heart. I truly love and appreciate u.
5.As we move forward in our relationship,that is how what I feel for you increases. The love I have for you can never move back forward because what am feeling has never been felt before. I love you baby.
6.When I say I love u,I truly mean it,when I say I need u I truly Desire it,when I say my heart beat for u I really can't stop it. you are the only one I really and truly feel for in my life,no one else but U.
7.Baby look deep into my heart,you will see that you are the only person I always think of,look into my eyes and see how the fire of love burns in me,touch my lips and see that all it desires is to feel your soft touch. this is to say that my whole body system needs you always.
8.I love you so much that is what I want to say to u.
9.My heart,soul and body yawn for you. you alone has the master key to my heart and am happy its you I want and desire.
10.Stay with me forever and I will treat you right for the love I have for you is like a wild forest. I so much love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment