Wednesday, June 27, 2012

THE LOVE I NEVER FELT

As I walked up and down the empty room,I felt the coldness and emptiness.I looked around and I saw no one to fill in the gap,I hugged myself thinking that I won't feel the loneliness but it was there with me.when I looked up,I realized that a small puppy was watching me at the corner of the room.I felt the urge to touch the puppy. immediately I went close to the puppy,the puppy jumped on me shaking the tail,that was when I knew I wasn't alone and I felt that love I never felt for a long time after my break up.
This story is showing that no matter how a break up might be,never give up in finding a replacement.
If u have any relationship issues,don't hesitate to talk about it on www.peaklynponj.blogspot.com .I am here to serve u.
U ARE WELCOME

1 comment: